Thanksgiving is a big tradition for a lot of people. We get together with friends, family, we volunteer, and we essentially use this day to reflect on what we are thankful for. It seems simple enough, but if you have a lot of stuff going on in your life, sometimes it’s difficult to stop and slow yourself down long enough to think about what you’re really grateful for.
So how about bringing out the list?
1. What I am thankful for today is:
2. What made me happy this week was:
3. This year my greatest acomplishment was:
4. This is what I did for someone else this year that I’m proud of:
5. This is what someone else did for me that I’m grateful for:
You get the idea; sometimes it’s easier to narrow big topics like this down into neat little lists.
Enjoy your day everyone!