Starting in Vancouver, the weekend of January 30th will kick off our Release Your Voice Public Speaking Bootcamp Tour.
The Dates Are As Follows:
Vancouver – January 30-31 9 Am -4:30 Pm 601 W. Broadway
Halifax – Feburary 9-10 9 Am-4:30 Pm Cambridge Suites
Toronto – February 23-24 9Am- 4:30 Pm Telesec Downtown Business Center
Calgary – February 27-28 9 Am-4:30 Pm Ramada Inn Downtown
In this intensive Public Speaking and Communications Bootcamp, participants will learn to speak with confidence, clarity and conviction. The power of public speaking is a key leadership skill and you will learn to communicate effectively and communicate so that others listen, understand and act.
When you leave this intensive course, you will have the skills to communicate your ideas in any situation. The Release Your Voice Bootcamp Workshops are motivating and enthusiastic, with continuous involvement and contribution of all participants – we create an informal, relaxed learning environment. Participants are invited to learn and practice with encouragement and support. You will leave this workshop invigorated and motivated to speak and communicate using your own personal style and personality.
• Tools to control fear and anxiety
• Top Ten Rules for Presentations
• To Develop your own Personal Style
• Design clear and effective Presentations
• Create immediate interest
• Motivating Your Audience to take Action
• Persuading your Audience
• Relaxation Techniques
• Non-Verbal Communication
• Maintaining Focus
• Question and Answer Made Easy
• Interacting with the audience
• Impromptu Speeches and Presentations
• Elevator Speech
• Presenting Without Notes
• Powerful PowerPoint – The new Way–Graphics
• Using Examples and Stories to Capture and Keep Audience Attention
• Delivering Data Easier and More Effectively
• Participant Presentations
• One on one Coaching with Pamela Hart
• Put it all together
• Tips and tools to continue improving
To sign up for this not-to-be-missed event head on over to http://www.releaseyourvoice.com.
Are you ready to move mountains?